Merry Christmas you wonderful people!
This time last year my life was very different. And today being such a milestone holiday – I mean, most of us can’t remember what we were doing last July, but we know where we were last Christmas – I’d like to take a few moments to list (oh, how I love lists!) the following things that make me feel warm, tingly and loved (’tis the season!):
1. Wicked oatmeal, every day, stirred, mixed and made by Rob.
2. A sister whom I adore more each day I know her.
3. A mate who loves me, truly.
4. A space to call my own, right here.
5. Wonderful strangers who stop by my little ‘ole blog to chat. Thank you.
6. A job where I write, edit and read.
7. Yoga. You’re like riding a bike. Once you learn, you never forget.
8. Penelope the cat.
9. A dress that makes me feel pretty and reminds me, above all, that being myself is a wonderful thing.
10. Blogs and coffee. xoxo.
Chat soon lovelies.