A few weeks back (I’m such a procrastinator), the blogilicious mysterg bestowed upon me this award:
I cried! I sobbed! I gave a thank-you speech! No one heard it.
The rules are as follows once this award has been awarded:
1. Disclose 10 incredibly personal things that I wouldn’t tell anyone in the world, except a therapist who really is only listening and pretending to care because he’s paid to. Or she. Girls can be therapists too. Although they’ll tend to size you up more, you know, stare you up and down and shit. Which is mean, and exactly why I don’t have a therapist. Bitch.
2. Pass on this award to 10 other bloggers whom (which? that?) I love and read and think you should, too.
3. Then I have to tell you all to bounce over to mysterg‘s blog and then I have to let him know that I’ve gone and done this, because he gave me the award to begin with, but I’m not sure why, because the award has no rules or purpose or history, but it’s an award, so I’ll take it. Thanks again to the blogeriffic mysterg.
10 things about me that I’ve learned in the last 10 days:
1. I have bad PMS.
2. I fear failure more than death.
3. I saw a homeless man pass out on the street on Saturday. I called 911. I really do hope he survived. He’s been on my mind.
4. Some of you have started your own List. I think that’s amazing. It makes me smile.
5. In the last three days, I’ve received a lot of bad news. I’ve cried a lot. And thrown some things. But I know I’ll be ok.
6. I’ve lost my yojo and I’m determined to get it back. Someday soon, I will explain what “yojo” means.
7. My husband loves me. Deeply.
8. I like the new Miley Cyrus song. (Don’t you EVEN judge me.)
9. I like blogging in my underwear. (Oh what, like you don’t?)
10. In the last few days, the following searches have led pervs people to my blog:
-rules for touching on a nude beach
-sandyb nude (um, whoever this is… nice try. Rob, you included.)
-my mom stalks me on the cell phone
-girls nude under 14
-lists to change your life
-what to say for turning 30
10 blogs that are absolutely superb and you should read. Just because.:
1. Not That Kind of Girl (if you don’t already read her, you’re totally missing out. this gal is sharp, witty, and uses words like, “onomatopoeia”.)
2. One Pape (what’s that about, you ask… I’ll let you decide. bring munchies.)
3. Pieces of Awesome (just because. doesn’t the name say it all?)
4. You. Me. Not Adult Supervision (effing hilarious and uber fun. she’ll make you feel cheap, used and naughty. it’s the best.)
5. Skinny Dip (she’s Canadian. and made a List of her own. need I really say more?)
6. WhatNot2Date (candid look at dating, sex, love and the squishy stuff in between.)
7. Man-Hands: Opposites Unattract (even writing that makes me laugh. just go there. trust me.)
8. The Bloggess (the effing queen of blogging. she’s my girl crush. truth.)
9. Confessions of a Twenty Something Year Old (this girl needs her own stand-up comedy show. i heart starbucks.)
10. LivIt LuvIt (she’s just the kind of girl you want have a drink with, blurt your guts out to, and be hungover with over bacon and eggs. absolutely ADORABLE.)
Bonus – 11. My Hormones Made Me (i couldn’t skip this! one gal. one blog. two distinct personalities. lovely, really.)
YOU: Go forth and read blogs!
BLOGS MENTIONED: I giveth. Now you giveth to 10 more. (And you’d better effing mention me in your thank you speech. Or else. I know where you blog.)